- Bangkok - Bangkok
Our client is a well-known European International company specialized in Auditing, Accounting, Legal, Tax and Advisory services.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for an “Assistant Audit Manager” to accompany the growth of the company.
Job location: Bangkok
Scope: Being a part of a team you will be required to report to the Audit Manager/Audit Partner and will have responsibility for your client portfolio.
Reporting to: Audit Manager and Audit Partner
• Prepare and review audit work, manage client’s portfolio with high quality audit services.
• Reach Team and Individual objectives and project budgets.
• Manage financial performance, budgets preparation, invoicing and collection.
• Provide and maintain excellent technical and professional standard.
• Identify Issues and solve them before they become difficulties.
• Monitor, support and coach audit staff assuring high quality and efficiency.
• Deal with other responsibilities when required.
• Thai National • Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• Proven experience in Audit with a minimum of 4 years relevant working experience.
• A Team player, willing to learn with a positive and can-do attitude.
• High technical skills, with proven leadership and interpersonal ability.
• Good communication and presentation skills, able to discuss issues clearly.
• Excellent English level, both written and spoken.
• Able to work under pressure.