- Bangkok - Bangkok
Our client is a well-known European International company specialized in Auditing, Accounting, Legal, Tax and Advisory services.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a “Senior Tax Advisor” to accompany the growth of the company.
Job location: Bangkok
Scope: Assigned to the Taxation Advisory team you will have to report to a Partner and a Director of the Tax Department.
Reporting to: Tax Director and Partner
• To undertake tax compliance work for clients including preparation of monthly withholding tax and VAT returns as well as personal income tax returns when required.
• To assist senior staff with respect to company annual tax return preparation, tax advisory consulting work and revenue department investigations.
• You will need to attend extensive training in all aspects of taxation, including through attending tax seminars and also through researching papers for tax briefings and seminar.
• Thai National.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, CPA would be considered as a Plus
• 3 to 6 years’ experience in tax department of an international accounting firm or the equivalent experience in the Financial Services industry.
• Excellent knowledge of the Thai Revenue Code.
• Computer literate and familiar with Excel and Word.
• Be able to prioritize own work while being flexible to changing business and departmental needs.
• Excellent Command of written and spoken English.
• To possess great Supervisory and People Management skills.
• To be able to travel to client location.
• Willing to develop your career and build your existing skills.
• Familiar with working Independently and as a part of a team.
• Proactive attitude with the ability to solve and implement solutions to problems. • Able to work under pressure and familiar with tight deadlines.