- Bangkok - Bangkok
Our client is a well-known European International company specialized in Auditing, Accounting, Legal, Tax and Advisory services.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a “Senior Accounting Consultant” to accompany the growth of the company.
Job location: Bangkok
Scope: You will be expected to analyze and provide value-added and business-oriented comment to clients on their financial results.
Reporting to: Accounting Manager and Partner
• Deliver financial records in compliance with accepted procedures and policies.
• Provide financial statements for statutory purposes.
• Be in charge of VAT and withholding tax returns.
• Deliver accounting reports for client’s management use.
• Preparation of corporate income tax returns.
• Thai National.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
• CPA, Tax auditor or any other accounting qualification is a Plus.
• A minimum of 3 years accounting experience in International firm.
• Excellent knowledge of the Thai Revenue Code.
• Computer literate and familiar with accounting applications.
• Good Command of written and spoken English.
• Eager to improve current skills, willing to grow in your career.
• Proactive attitude with the ability to solve and implement solutions to problems. • Able to work under pressure and familiar with tight deadlines.