- Bangkok - Bangkok
Our client is a well-known European International company specialized in Auditing, Accounting, Legal, Tax and Advisory services.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a “Senior Audit Manager” to accompany the growth of the company.
Job location: Bangkok
Scope: Being a part of a team you will be required to report to the Audit Partner and will have responsibility for your client portfolio.
Reporting to: Audit Partner
• Provide audit reports according to Firm policies and within Professional standards.
• Be able to perform other special Audit assignments occasionally.
• Design audit approaches to specialized, complicated or new situations.
• Provide high quality of services to clients with your team.
• Be able to monitor and improve working procedures.
• Train and Supervise Managers, Senior and Junior Staff in the team.
• Solve client and engagement issues.
• Retain existing clients and secure new clients.
• Manage and assess the team for annual performance review.
• Thai National
• CPA certification is a must.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• A minimum of 9 years relevant working Audit experience.
• Strong knowledge of reporting standards and practices.
• High technical ability, with proven leadership and interpersonal skills.
• A Team player with a positive and can-do attitude.
• Communication and presentation skills, able to discuss complex problems with senior internal and clients.
• Excellent English level, both written and spoken.
• Be Able to work in high performance teams and under pressure with tight deadlines.