- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is an internationally recognized Cosmetics brand from Europe.
With presence in more than 30 countries and more than 50 types of products, they have become one of the fastest growing cosmetic brands in several markets, including Asia.
In China (opened less than 10 years ago), they are sold in Selective Distribution, through own Retail boutiques in key cities, and on major E-Commerce platforms.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Key Account Manager, based in Shanghai.
Reporting directly to the China Country Manager, you are ultimately responsible for managing the Sephora account:
- Grow retail sales while maintaining profitability
- Build detailed JBP with client
- Build Sephora marketing plan with internal marketing team
- Build Sephora training plan with internal training team
- Supervise operations with Key Account Supervisor
- Manage Field Coach team (14)
You will lead a team of 15 direct reports (1 in office, 14 on the field) and will need to visit stores on a weekly basis.
- Language: Fluent in Mandarin / good level of English
- You have minimum 8 yrs experience in KA/Sales position
- Prior experience with Sephora China is a plus
- Need to enjoy driving negotiations, set trade marketing operations
- Pro-active, dynamic, self-responsible
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very organized with an ability to keep deadlines and retro-planning
- Enjoy working in a compact structure where capacity to multitask is key
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications (ppt, excel, word).