- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is a leading international group offering a full range of innovative products, raw materials and application expertise to the chocolate, patisserie bakery industry. Running the Operation in over 10 countries and selling in over 100 countries worldwide.
Job location: Bangkok
Scope: To be working closely with the GM for the company’s expansion into Asia market, this position will be a key person to support the operation and commercial functions in Thailand.
Reporting to: Asia Pacific General Manager
• Be a part of a team start up members to support the start-up of the operation in Thailand
• Research and understand the prospective client’s business goals, objectives and challenges to determine their potential in specific vertical markets
• Become very knowledgeable on the company product’s range to promote the same to current and prospective customers
• Develop conceptual business-building propositions that add value to operator beyond a Product and a Price
• Creates the customer-visit-plan on the hoarding route and presents it to sales managers by weekly in order to meet the customers' satisfaction on products and services.
• Coordinates with the distributor/ clients in the product sorting, checking the stock, checking unsold stock products / defective products in order to solve problems with stores / clients immediately and create the product release strategy such as co-promotion
• Manages the products in stock such as checking the low stock products, checking the product's expiration date.
• Prepares the sales report, commercial activity report, product movement, problems arising from the sale, cost to the HQ by monthly. APAC GM as and when requested
• Conduct marketing campaign evaluation, review business plan, year-to-date sales and business problems with key customers.
• Maintain good relationship with customers, Distributors, make field visit and solve business problems.
• New Products Development with customer from concept idea into approved commercialized formulation.
• Thai Nationality with a University degree in industrial chemistry, food science and technology or another scientific degree.
• At least 10 years’ experience in related field, Bakery semi-finished product Industry, Confectionary or Bakery Industry, Food Production, Food additive would be a big plus.
• Possess supply chain and project management experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication, problem solving/decision making skills, and analytical skills.
• Highly motivated individual able to work in fast-paced environment.
• Computer skills required: Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
• Professional appearance and work ethic
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast-paced environment
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the Assistant to General Manager job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.