- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is a European company specialized in ingredients used in the Aquafeed, feed mill, pet food and nutrition industries. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a “General Manager -APAC Sales” to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job Location: Bangkok
Scope: To Manage a team of AQUATIVE sales leaders based in APAC including Directors and Managers. As part of the engagement, work with each sales leader to enable them to hire, develop and overperform against sales revenue targets. In addition, lead the coaching and development to drive leadership growth and create a world class sales environment and culture within the team.
Reporting to: Global President – Aquative (based in France)
• Work with the International Management Team of Sales to define, set, and execute our APAC sales strategy. This includes communicating internally and externally to HQ as part of regular sales meetings, sales kickoffs and executive meetings.
• Oversee the regional general management: sales, marketing, Technical of Aqua product offer.
• Guarantee that the area's sales, income and margins are achieved.
• Develop and coordinate the continent's business activity in accordance with the company's development and profitability goals.
• Manage the appropriate allocation of business resources (sales, Development & Technical Support and Marketing) based on the main subsidiary format in consistency with the continent's business.
• Bachelor Degree in Animal science, veterinary or related field. Master degree or MBA preferable
• Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience in top management or similar role in an aquaculture environment.
• Experience in Production of Aqua feed is a big plus.
• Extensive knowledge of the Asian aquaculture market,
• A strong business head with a track record of winning business, building relationships and growing revenue, B2B.
• Experience conducting business and partnering with executives and staff in multiple regions globally, a plus.
• Fluency in English.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “ Aquafeed General Manager - APAC Sales ” job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.