- Thailand - Rayong
Our client is a manufacturer of home appliance. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a “HVAC Engineer” to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job Location: Rayong, Thailand
Scope: As an HVACR Engineer, you will work closely with R&D department to design, test and explore systems, components and technologies to achieve an improvement in the quality of life of the clients.
Reporting to: Lab Manager
• Provide thermal and thermodynamic expertise for our storage water heaters development & innovation projects,
• Design the thermodynamic systems for water heaters, choose and argue the solutions to study, build the prototypes to be tested,
• Define & conduct safety, performances & reliability trials of the system, in collaboration with the laboratory engineer; if necessary, implementation of new test methods,
• Lead the competitive intelligence activity on thermodynamic systems & competition products,
• Eventually, develop the use of numerical simulation to improve our quality of development and reduce our validation time.
• Strong background & skills in thermodynamics activities (at least 10 years of professional experience), experiences in home appliances sector is a plus,
• Excellent communication skills,
• Ability to work in team as much as in autonomy,
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing),
• Knowledge of FLUENT & MATLAB Simulink softwares,
• Knowledge of a CAD software (Solidworks, Catia, Creo) would be a plus,
• International experience and willingness to travel.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “HVAC Engineer” job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.