- Human Resources
- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a European organization amongst world leaders in connectors for Aerospace, Defence, Medical, Transportation, industries.
The Group produces products in multiple locations in Asia through the highest level of technological infrastructure, with track record in building and maintaining longstanding, profitable relationships with the leaders in each of their final markets.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a China Human Resources Director & General Administration (safety and security, legal compliance, maintenance of buildings and general equipment, relations with the labor Union).
Reports to: Asia VP and China Managing Director
Location: Shanghai industrial suburb
1. Business partner of all China department Managers
2. Defines, revises and maintains company processes, policy manuals
3. HR strategic plan to support company's continuous development and progress
1. Hire the right person to the right position in a timely manner
2. Recruitment, related internal and external communications, job fairs, Internet recruiting (Linkedin, WeChat,
3. Management of key talents/ Training and development:
1. Build up an effective training system
2. Centrally manage the company training plan through collaboration and coordination with all departments.
3. Internal staffing for optimizing the talent allocation and individual career development
1. Design and develop equitable and attractive compensation and benefit programs
2. Design and manage retention and benefit program.
3. Salary surveys
4. Annual salary and merit planning process, recommend budgets and control expenditures.
5. Follow up national C&B policies.
1. Develop/maintain a performance management system to improve and enhance employee contribution and create a performance driven culture.
2. Act as the key resource to guide managers and employees on performance management system, process and techniques.
Company culture and Communications:
1. Facilitator and promoter of the Group's culture and philosophy, set up strategies and implementation activities.
2. Individual or group communication
3. Compliance with legal environment labor law and responsibilities of company.
4. Advises the General Manager and the Managers
5. Safety and health management.
1. Lead the change management so that China operations and teams become a more autonomous and self-managed organization.
2. Put in place policies that China operations becomes a purpose-driven organization aligned with company's core values:
Make it simple, Dare to be audacious, Be genuine, Grow together
3. Lead the project "A new journey to grow together" of relocating our operations in Jiading district, Waigang
- University degree with accertificate in Human Resources is a strong plus
- Education on labor law and management skill
- More than 5 years' experience in HR management position.
- Experience on development, management, and administration of human resource programs including: legal compliance, compensation and benefits, recruitment and selection, retention, training and development, performance assessment, and Associates' welfare.
- Management of change toward autonomous, open, purpose-driven organization
- Skill on personnel problem-solving and HR management process.
- Familiarity and efficiency with legal environment labor law.
- Good at Office software and HRIS.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, can work under high pressure
- Strong leadership and people management skills