- Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
The Talent Fishers Group is the Recruitment specialist for Western companies with staffing needs in Asia.
HRBP/ Human Resource Business Partner/ HR Supervisor, Malaysia
Our client is a leading European Group specialized in Total Quality Assurance extending their services to worldwide industries. The company operates globally and has been in the industry for many decades and runs their business in Malaysia for several years. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for an HR Manager to accompany their growth in Asia.
- Design and maintain the OD Structure for corporate and subsidiaries to support the execution of the business strategy.
- Conduct the Organizational Structure Review and recommend changes to make the organization more efficient.
- Implement strategic organizational change to increase productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Oversee and implement Compensation and Benefits programs.
- Monitor salary structures, balance staffing needs with cost control, and help ensure that policies, procedures and programs are in alignment with the organization's overall strategic objectives and HR vision.
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Report to:Head of HR, Singapore & Malaysia
- Monitoring overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures to ensure standardization / development across the organization.
- Managing the human capital in terms of engagement, motivation, development, and preservation to serve the current and future business needs
- Building a strong culture and creating a theme of intervention to support company values.
- Act as a change-agent as the business continues to reshape itself with a goal of providing a world class customer and employee experience.
- Lead initiatives ranging from complex to highly complex levels where the impact is significant in supporting the client's needs.
- Initiatives include employee retention, talent assessment, succession planning, compensation (equity, bonus, merit), and management development.
- Promote employee and organizational development including management development, succession planning, performance management programs, skills gap analysis, individual career development.
- Leading organization development policies and practices to support organizational goals as a strategic business partner.
- Monitoring and supporting department managers regarding the routine evaluation of staff.
- Supporting the implementation of employee relations programs and communications.
- Developing compensations and benefits structure.
- Managing organizational development process.
- Bachelor Degree / Master Degree in related field
- About 7 to 15 years' experience in Human Resource Management & Human Resource Development
- A hands-on, active, problem-solving Manager, who is able to positively engage with and influence all levels from ground-level staff up to Managers.
- An operational and strategic attitude and must enjoy getting out of the office and working closely with staff from all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of the organization and with diverse client groups.
- Strong business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to drive major initiatives through the organization and influence decision makers at all levels.
- Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide alternatives and options to the business.
- Ability to diagnose and successfully handle organizational development issues.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English is essential.
- Excellent leadership skill, problem-solving skills, analytic thinking skills
- High passion in Human Resources and love for working with people.
- Strong skills in building interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to build up HR Strategy along with leadership skills
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the Human Resource Business Partner/ HR Supervisor, Malaysia job offer.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.