- Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Our client is a leader in intelligent risk management service headquartered in China
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Senior Pre-Sales Specialist, based in Vietnam.
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic background and looking to move into an exciting fast paced pre-sales position. As a Pre-Sales Specialist you will combine your technical and business knowledge, and personality in a client facing position with huge potential for development & career progression.
• Work closely with the Sales/business development team to gain an understanding of customer requirements and propose relevant solution to solve the business challenge
• Working closely with Solutions team in guiding the product roadmap towards clients’ risk management & anti-fraud needs.
• Deliver workshops to current and prospective customers on the range of solutions.
• Deliver product demonstrations/POC as well as conduct workshops on all solutions
• Completing RFIs / RFPs to excellent standard.
• Work closely with sales by participating in road shows, conferences and industry held seminars.
• Provide subject matter expertise to internal as well as external customers.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport both internally & externally.
• Strong technical understanding/background.
• Previous experience of 4-8 years in Pre-Sales or Implementation in a similar industry.
• Knowledge in Python/ R / SAS programming language is a must.
• Expertise in several of the following areas of Credit Risk, Anti-fraud and cyber-security (desired).
• Knowledge of the local regulatory requirements.
• Financial software knowledge would be highly beneficial.
• Fluency in English is highly desirable; Mandarin will be an advantage
• Enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
• A team player with "can-do" attitude.
• Extensive travel to Asian countries is required.
• Bachelor or above in Finance, Computing, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates /jobs page or send directly to email@example.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.