- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a renowned European skincare brand that combines beauty and technology. With presence in more than 30 countries and more than 50 types of products, they have become one of the fastest growing cosmetic brands in several markets, including Asia. In China (opened less than 10 years ago), they are sold in Selective Distribution, through own Retail boutiques in key cities, and on major E-Commerce platforms.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Head of Marketing.
Reporting to: China Country Manager
Scope of work:
1) Strategy owner: understand China market and local consumer insights and, based on that, propose China relevant brand portfolio and communication strategy
2) Brand owner: build brand love with China consumers with relevant brand story telling through hero product communication, retail/E-Commerce, Merchandising/in-store experience, as well as Training/Beauty Advisor speech/services
3) Product proposition: develop winning product claims in China market, with the right pricing strategy
4) Asset development and adaptation for different channels (Sephora/retail boutiques/E commerce): global asset local adaptation including digital & E-commerce assets
5) Develop and execute 360 campaign: understand consumer decision tree and develop and execute 360-degree communication campaigns for hero products and new launches, including E-commerce marketing campaigns
6) Build/develop marketing team
1) Brand love: total digital buzz volume & organic search volume of brand & word cloud of brand (key equity word ownership)
2) # of new recruitment
3) Hero product sales weight
4) On time delivery of new product launch
1 Product Manager as direct report to start with; Team will grow with the brand growth.
- Local operational / product marketing background in Cosmetics industry
- Rich experience in Digital Communication and CRM
- At least 8 years' experience in marketing
- Skincare category experience is a strong plus
- People manager
- Team player, proactive, dynamic, creative and able to pay attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very organized with an ability to keep deadlines and retro-planning
- Fluency both in Mandarin and English
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.