- France - Clermont-Ferrant
Our client is a fast-growing French company designing, manufacturing and selling innovative and qualitative tableware products and lifestyle accessories. For this client, we are looking for an Industrial Projects Director to carry on and accelerate the growth of the business in China.
Job location: Clermont-Ferrand
Reporting to: CEO and Co-Founder
Experiencing an important increase in terms of products development, the group is reorganizing to ensure a strong growth.
Attached to the General Management, you will be in charge of conceiving and implementing the operational industrial strategy of the group.
- Ensure the success of the production/manufacturing process: follow-up production KPI, respect safety and quality rules and norms (product, work conditions, environment...), manage production supply chain (stocks, logistics, ...), optimize costs, develop work tools and methodologies...
- Group purchase management
Follow-up and develop suppliers: sourcing and validation of suppliers abilty to comply with the group's criteria (quality, safety, work conditions...), control the quality of the production, negotiate cooperation terms and finalise industrial partnerships.
- Adjust the industrial strategy to ensure the best positioning with the markets: develop new markers, develop new products, follow technological and competition trends, manage commercial relationships, promote the group and its products.
- from product to process, you will be in charge of working on early stages of the product developments, define the requirement and process until sampling, through planning, along with R&D, Marketing and Sales.
- Multitask talent, you have a technical profile with a strong interest in product development.
- Strong social and management abilities to ensure the coordination of internal (international) teams and suppliers, and to control the quality of production
- Fluent in English and in French, for international projects management
The position is based in Clermont-Ferrand (France), with remote industrial management in fabless mode, implying frequent suppliers visits.
You will work in cooperation with a team of 4 staff (sourcing, merchandising, planning and logistics), based in Clermont-Ferran (France) and Shanghai (P.R. China).