- P.R.China - Shanghai
Our client is an event & communication agency which tailors creative concepts and produces high quality events for major luxury brands in China. Located in the French Concession in Shanghai, the agency is expanding fast and is currently looking for an office assistant to make everything work in the office in order to facilitate other employee's work.
- Manage all tasks necessary to the good running of the office: Office tasks, Administrative tasks, HR tasks and financial tasks (invoice & tax management / clients & suppliers payments / contracts / financial reporting).
- Transmit incoming information in the office to support and assist other employees in their use of office facilities and services and in any urgent tasks that they may need to help them fulfill their work for clients or projects.
- Represent the Company and manage good relationship with all office contacts (other employees, clients, prospects, suppliers, partners, administration, others…). This implies good presentation, good standing attitude, phone relationship abilities and full reachability.
- Bachelor degree backgrounds with a plus in administrative, organizational and financial management
- Punctual, organized and able to work under pressure - Have a good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Good communication and management skills and professional writing
- Proficient in MS Office (word, keynote, PowerPoint, excel) and in making research on the Internet
- Applicant is Chinese who must speak fluent English
- Interest in fashion, cosmetics, luxury and eventually Art is a plus
- 4 years’ experience minimum in a service company such like ours: communication agency, consultant office, architect office, design office, production company (events, film, internet) - Administrative, organizational and accounting qualifications and understanding.
- May be requested to source elements needed for the production of an event.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.