- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client manufactures various high performance polymers globally to support the growing market in Asia-Pacific region. The specialty polyamides product lines generate high margin in Asia and are expected to grow in the coming years. The Technical Support and Development Engineer for Polyamide Powders is based in KTC and his main mission is to support the growth by providing technical & development support to the business team, distributors, and key accounts in Japan. This position is also in charge of providing technical support outside Japan.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Technical Support & Development Engineer.
Reporting to: Group Manager
Main missions of the job holder are:
1. Answer technical questions about application conditions and coating technology from distributors and job coaters.
2. Conduct lab trials if necessary. Whenever required, communicate with other R&D centers to get support.
3. Visit end customers with distributor at end customers for trouble-shooting and support to development.
• Collect powder samples, coated samples, coating parameter, coating line conditions & competitor’s products.
• Write report in database, providing quality technical information
• Conduct coating test for trouble-shooting
• Collect information from customers, such as competitors’ situation, volume, technical trend, new technologies
• Coating line design, parameters setting, line commissioning
4. Technical benchmarking of competitor products with the support of SRDP and KTC.
5. Provide technical training to end-users, job coaters and distributors
7. Support the business development and sales team on marketing promotion, like shows and conferences
8. Maintain and operate KTC powder lab in good condition
9. Comply with our client Safety, Health and Environment standards
10. Enhance KTC expertise in 3D printing technologies
• Master in polymer chemistry, PhD is a plus
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in 3D printing market
• Project management, team work
• Fluent in English & Japanese, knowledge of French is a plus
• Environmental, Health, and Safety Awareness
• Good communication, problem solving skills, proactive
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Technical Support & Development Engineer” job offer.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.