- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is a Chinese non-banking third-party payment service company providing all-in-one payment solutions. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a “Business Development Specialist / Manager” to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Bangkok/Silom
Scope: As a Business Development Manager you will be expected to elaborate Thailand’s market strategy along with developing and implementing products that suit with the local market.
Reporting to: Country Manager
• To develop Thailand market strategy according to local needs.
• Responsible for communications and liaising with BOT.
• Submit and Initiate new ideas of products and marketing campaigns.
• Perform market research, Develop and implement products that suit with local market.
• Develop and Build payment solutions with local bank and other payment service provider
• Maintain and Build new relationships with local merchants.
• Be in charge of project management and coordination of several promotional activities.
• Lead the team regarding sales and marketing (manager position)
• Other Ad-hoc assignments.
• Thai Nationality Only
• Bachelor degree or above.
• Experience working with third-party payment company or banking financial institutions in cross - border industry (familiar with fintech is preferred).
• Knowledge of BOT regulations, KYC Policy and AML.
• Has good negotiation, communication, execution and commercial skills.
• Friendly and optimistic attitude. You should have an entrepreneurial spirit, be able to work independently, love challenges and be stress resistant.
• Possess a list of clients in hand is preferable. (Manager Position)
• Be aware and understand the local policy environment, political requirements and the future trends.
• Minimum 2-5 years working experience, IT background will be an advantage.
• Good command of English is preferred, Chinese is a big plus.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Business Development Specialist / Manager” job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.