- Sales & Business Development
- The Netherlands - Heerhugowaard
Our client is the world's leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate accessories, toppings and decorations.
With a presence in Europe, USA and Asia, this client supports the most renown pastry shops and bakeries chains, hotels, restaurants, desserts manufacturers as well as wholesale and retailers thanks to the highest level of innovation and quality.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a China Key accounts Manager.
Job location: Shanghai
Reporting to: Asia Pacific Sales Director
Subordinates: None, at first but potential to build a small team
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major players and transforming their status from prospect to clients
- Ensuring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Working closely with R&D and marketing departments to create the most innovative and pertaining product for existing and potential clients
- Expanding the relationships with new and existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Proven experience as key account manager in food industry, ideally with bakery and pastries related connections.
- Experience in developing new clients by providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Bachelor degree or above with good oral and written English level