- Philippines - Philippines
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic background and looking to move into an exciting fast paced pre-sales position. As a Pre-Sales Specialist you will combine your technical and business knowledge, and personality in a client facing position with huge potential for development & career progression.
- Work closely with the Sales/business development team to gain an understanding of customer requirements and propose relevant solution to solve the business challenge
- Working closely with Solutions team in guiding the product roadmap towards clientsâ€™ risk management & anti-fraud needs.
- Deliver workshops to current and prospective customers on the range of solutions.
- Deliver product demonstrations/POC as well as conduct workshops on all solutions
- Completing RFIs / RFPs to excellent standard.
- Work closely with sales by participating in road shows, conferences and industry held seminars.
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal as well as external customers.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport both internally & externally.
- Strong technical understanding/background.
- Previous experience of 4-8 years in Pre-Sales or Implementation in a similar industry.
- Knowledge in Python/ R / SAS programming language is a must.
- Expertise in several of the following areas of Credit Risk, Anti-fraud and cyber-security (desired).
- Knowledge of the local regulatory requirements.
- Financial software knowledge would be highly beneficial.
- Fluency in English is highly desirable; Mandarin will be an advantage
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- A team player with "can-do" attitude.
- Extensive travel to Asian countries is required.
Bachelor or above in Finance, Computing, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent.