- Vietnam - HoChiMinh City
• Ensure that the client sales and profit budget is exceeded and that all costs related to your team orders are strictly controlled.
• Work alongside the Account Director to develop a Client Account Plan and deploy the strategy to the team and client.
• Ensure customer service is a priority. Identify and resolve all issues relating to customers within agreed SLA’s.
• Provide professional presentations to customers as and when required.
• Based on customer briefs initiate all product development and source new concepts in collaboration with Procurement and Creative.
• Ensure your team produces accurate customer quotations and ensure quality samples and artwork for proposals. Diligently follow-up all quotations distributed to generate orders.
• Communicate relevant project status to key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of orders.
• Participate in proactive innovation to develop and maintain business relationships, improve product knowledge and identify opportunities to increase sales.
• Develop market business plans by researching the customers and trends. Identify cross-selling opportunities and act on these.
• Monitor competitor’s promotions and activities and share information with team members.
• Analyze management information, financial and sales reports to ensure achievement of objectives and budget.
• Submit all requested reports including but not limited to customer weekly reports, forecasts, profit Improvement plans and MI to the Account Director in a timely fashion.
• Demonstrate creativity and share new ideas with peers.
• University graduation major in Business Management/Marketing/Economic or relevant field;
• Must demonstrate accomplishment and experience in behaviors supporting the following core competencies for a Management position:
o Planning and Organization
o Communication and Presentation
o People Management
o Judgment and Decision-Making
o Flexibility Knowledge of event management, campaign activation in retail/public spaces and media terminology
• Minimum 5 years account management experience with an international company. Detailed knowledge of the promotions and premium industry. Experience working with multi-national companies on a direct basis.
• Demonstrated experience in account management of multiple customers on a global basis including product creation, pricing strategies, distribution techniques, packaging and strategic marketing principles applicable to the premiums industry.
• Excellent English language skills.
• Excellent organizational abilities to project manage a minimum of six major customers simultaneously.
• Full understanding of legislation and cultural sensitivities within territory.
• Strong team spirit attitude
• Able to display excellent verbal and written communication skills in appropriate language and format to produce correspondence, progress reports, agreements, tenders, proposals and contracts.
• Understanding of individual cultural differences and ability to establish and maintain relationships with colleagues and customers.
• Ability to travel frequently to global Customers and participate in global industry exhibitions.