- NA - Bangkok
Our Client is an International specialized in the creation of fragrances, the production of raw materials and food flavors. For this client, we are looking for a position of “Regional Sales Manager”.
Job location: Central Bangkok
Scope: This position is responsible for APAC Market to developing and managing new business, as well as current accounts, within the assigned market area. This includes gathering business information, developing commercial tactical plans, and executing these plans in order to generate benefit and added value for the company.
Reporting to: APAC Director – European Nationality
• Build and maintain strong relationships with current and potential customers through proactive communication and regular visits to discuss commercial opportunities
• Be in charge for the kick-off of studies requested by clients.
• Optimize the total sales revenue and profits across the territory, as well as increasing market share.
• Identify, investigate and follow up on qualified leads and develop business for potential customers in key market areas
• Plan and execute regular visits with current and potential customers and effectively identify and communicate customer needs and demands to management
• Act as a key contact point for customers and educate them on products, applications and trends
• Understand and apply the sales strategy, and promote the value proposition for the business’ products
• Maintain and continuously improve knowledge about products, applications and markets in the industry
• Develop, negotiate and monitor contracts and pricing for new business opportunities
• Pricing, negotiations, product launch support and well-maintained account plans
• Using market trends and customer understanding, present the company as the logical and most appropriate business partner for the supply of fragrances
• Evaluate and propose innovative solutions for customer problems and coordinate with internal resources when needed to meet customer requests/demands and ensure issues are resolved
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with other internal departments
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Science related field.
• 5+ years’ experience in a sales environment with a preference for Fragrance market (alternatively beauty industry ingredients).
• Demonstrated success at relationship selling.
• Ability to travel internationally to 50% of the time.
• Proven record of creating new clients and managing sales.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communications ability are essential, must have an ability to handle large customers effectively.
• Experience of selling based on customer needs and across international boundaries for multinational accounts.
• Fluent in English, French speaking is an advantage.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Regional Sales Manager” job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.