- Taiwan - Kaohsiung
Our client is a leading European corporation specialized in environmental industry. For this client, Talent Fishers is now recruiting an E&I Engineer.
Scope: As a Lead Engineer on the project, E&I engineer takes the technical quality coordination in both engineering and construction site supervision, and has the responsibility for all work in electrical, instrument & telecom (ICT) disciplines. Will support the commissioning activities and trouble shooting at site.
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
• Implement and monitor electrical, instrumentation & control engineering of significant scope to meet completion criteria related to safety, budget, schedule and performance of projects;
• Understand process requirement and translate into fully functional solutions which integrate with all related systems;
• Understand relative standards and codes;
• Technical responsibility will include PLC and control devices (DCS), power distribution, and motor controls for both civil construction and process equipment systems;
• Provide direction on design/construction of electrical components, control system and instrumentation;
• Involve in the choice of technologies and technology suppliers;
• Cumulate background and knowledge from commissioning and operations phase;
• Provide technical assistance to operations;
• Will involve in the writing of MR and E&I technical Tender specifications.
• Review contractor’s deliverables such as SLD, data sheet and layouts.
• Participate bid evaluation meeting when needed.
• Follow up contractor at site.
• A good knowledge in other discipline such as Mechanical (rotating machines) and piping can help in the day to day work but is not mandatory
• Good experience and background in DCS, automation, instrumentation is required.
• Will have to coordinate the work with operation for all matters related to E&I – Good competencies in coordination is required.
• Lock-Out / Tag Out knowledge is required (LOTO).
• Bachelor degree in a relevant science (Elec, Instrumentation …)
• 10 years of experience in engineering of chemical/petrochemical/power plants/environmental plants or other heavy industries or infrastructure projects as E&I engineer lead;
• Design firm experience would be appreciated;
• specialized in DCS upgrade/integration will be ideal,
• With Owner engineering experiences will be preferable
• Professional Qualifications/Training
• Fluent in written and speaking Bilingual Chinese & English
• Able to travel and work all over China and to cope with different cultures
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.