- Bangkok - Bangkhen
Our client is a international services enterprise who provides facility services in Thailand. They are a division of the world’s largest Facility Service providers, with market presence in most European countries, South America, and Australia.
Job location: Phahonyothin Rd.
Reporting to: Technical Maintenance Director (Thai)
• Control supervision all building engineering.
• Inspection scope of work and the neatness of the subcontract.
• The screening items from the building and operation planning
• Preventive Maintenance Plan with the team.
• The work plan for energy conservation in buildings.
• Engineering reports for supervisors.
• Propose plan for procurement of equipment in the department offer the commander.
• Monitoring the work of subordinates to ensure compliance according to the standards set.
• Other tasks as assigned by manager.
• Oversee Facility Management of Hard Service for IFS Contract.
• Mange Change of operational systems, processes and policies: Communicating, coaching and supporting team. Additionally, enhancing team spirit
• Play a significant role in medium term and long term facility planning.
• Oversee Financial Management for Hard Service: planning, systems and controls.
• Regular meetings with IFS Chief Business Manager and Operation Manager.
• Supervise and coach to Facility Manager and onsite engineer on Hard Service.
• Involving in selecting Hard FM team members.
• Manage and utilize the mobile team that supports performance based concept and service excellence for all IFS Contracts
• Planning and Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
• Male or Female 30-40 Years old.
• Thai nationality
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering relate field.
• Engineering background.
• Management experience to strengthen our customer
• Excellent leadership, client relationship, presentation
• Extremely self-motivated and performance driven.
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• At least 3 years experience in facility management.
• Have critical environments experience or manufacturing experience.