- Hong Kong - Hong Kong
Our client is a leading in the field of high quality apparel, global producer and distributor of textile and garment products.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for the Chief Financial Officer to accompany the growth of the company in Asia
The Chief Financial Officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. Principal accountabilities are:
• Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
• Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
• Develop financial and tax strategies
• Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
• Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
• Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
• Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
• Manage the accounting, human resources, legal, tax, and treasury departments
• Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
• Implement operational best practice
• Oversee the issuance of financial information
• Report financial results to the board of directors
• Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
• Monitor all open legal issues involving the company
• Construct and monitor reliable control systems
• Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
• Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
• Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
• Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
• Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendation
• Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
• Arrange for debt financing from external financial institutions
• Maintain banking relationships
• 15+ years of progressively responsible manufacturing experience for a major company or division of a large corporation in Garment Manufacturing Industry
• MBA in Finance and the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is highly desired
• Knowledge of SAP is very important, not mandatory
• Excellent Leadership and Interpersonal skills.
• Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates /jobs page and post your resume on the “Chief Financial Officer” job offer OR direct to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.