- Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City
The Talent Fishers Group is the Recruitment specialist for Western companies with staffing needs in Indochina Region.
Our client is one of the leading e-Commerce Startup
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Call Center Manager to accompany the growth of the company in SEA Market.
• Managing daily operation of a Call Centre, overseeing a sales team
• Ensuring the team meets the weekly/monthly sales targets and other KPIs (Sales volume, conversion rate, upsell rate, delivery/return rates...)
• Coaching, training and supervising telesales agents in managing calls/ conversation effectively to influence customers to buy or retain products
• Efficiently allocating leads to agents based on their actual performance to ensure KPIs are achieved.
• Monitoring the workload and allocating the team manpower properly to best utilize the human resource according to leads situation.
• Developing sales strategies for different product categories (including prices, promotion schemes, resale schemes...) via cost-revenue analysis to guarantee success and growth.
• Disciplined use of CRM system & Call system
• Quality assurance and instant feedbacks for improvement
• Working closely with internal functions such as Supply chain, Logistics, QA to ensure high performance of end to end process (from sufficient stocks to successful delivery, minimizing return rate)
• Handling escalation calls such as significant customer complaints, complicate inquiries and other incidents properly to protect company’s benefit and reputation
• Working closely with regional Marketing team and regional Sales Director to ensure adherence to Group strategies for sales targets
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with minimum 5 years’ experiences in Telesales/Call Centre (team size ≥ 20)
• Strong sales, analytical, organization, communication and people skills required.
• Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
• Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment
• Good problem solving skills
• Good communication in English and Vietnamese
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates /jobs page and post your resume on the “Call Center Manager” job offer; or send directly to email@example.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.