- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a leading European corporation specialized in waste management.
For this client, Talent Fishers is now recruiting a Junior Project Manager.
Report to: Smart Solutions Manager
Scope: Designing information management systems, researching and analyzing digital solutions, project delivery.
• Coordinate new business needs, define new functions with Key Users.
• Oversees the delivery of projects to ensure that project targets are met. This includes, amongst others, conducting user requirement analysis, participating in solution design, planning and executing testing, deploying solution to Go-Live.
• Control deadlines, follow up planning, keep track of priorities, control scope, control resource allocation.
• Preparation and publishing tender specifications, evaluating and recommending potential solutions.
• Liaises closely with vendors to ensure successful delivery of products and/or services in accordance to contract.
• Accountable for the overall successful provision of on-going application maintenance and support to ensure SLAs are met.
• Control and report all additional project budget for approval
• Planning, Reporting, Support
• On-site support and follow up will be required 50% of the time.
• Bachelor or Master in Business, Computer Science, or related fields
• 5+ years’ experience
• Project Management is a plus
• Solution provider
• Fluent in English and Mandarin
• Communicate in an organized and methodological way
• Strong ethics and respect
• Learning new subjects
• Handling pressure
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.