- Quebec - Levis
The importance of the account management function cannot be understated. This position is responsible for being the voice of Korean partners to the company, and the company’s voice in the Korea market. Ensuring that the business is committed to partners, distributors and mutual success is the core of the role. A successful account manager in Korea ensures the company communicates with a singular voice.
• Achieve sales performance goals
• Perform product and application demonstrations at customer sites
• Participate in pre and post activities
• Evaluate customer requirements in terms of both feasibility an profitability
o Capture customer requirements, preparing quotes and follow up on delivery process
o Manage environmental, installation, mounting and servicing requirements, CAD/CAM/CAE software assurance, inspection plans and maintenance commitments
• Develop, manage and generate revenue from large enterprise prospects and global key account contacts and clients in Korea
• Demonstrate subject matter knowledge in areas including 3D capture, scanning and metrology hardware and software
o Represent the company in academia, at tradeshows, engineering associations, etc.
• Lead and support marketing initiatives that expand distribution channels, improve brand recognition and deliver revenue
• Contribute as a member of a global commercial team through action, ideas and results, support and deliver constant improvement of processes and systems
• Be the chief contact providing technical support to prospects at initial evaluation periods through to regular customer service calls
• Ten years’ of account management, sales or customer service experience
o Ideally related to metrology, 3D imaging, capture or modeling, additive manufacturing, etc.
o Experience leading and soliciting buy-in from cross-functional teams, subordinates, peers and management
o Comfortable working to targets independently in a growth-oriented, advanced technology company
• A degree in mechanical engineering or a related technical field
• Technologically savvy, curious and goal- / results-oriented
• Proactive and independent, able to self-manage
• Resilient, flexible, tough and adaptable
• Native Korean and good English