- P.R. China - Beijing
Our client is an international industrial food group with a worldwide presence and strong global market reputation. For our client, Talent Fishers is looking for an R&D Director.
Responsible for team management of R&D in projects development of fruit preparation for all channels, like food service/retail/B2B, from the sample to the first industrial production, checks and validate the recipes, control the risk of products, improve the products quality and play a key pillar of innovation process.
Job location: Beijing
Reporting to: General Manager
- Provide technical suggestion for project leaders in fruit preparation, from establishment of projects to industrialization and improve our product quality.
- Evaluate the feasibility of projects.
- Evaluate the risk of the products quality.
- Check and validate the recipes.
- Optimize the recipes & products.
- Follow up on site of industrial tests
- Coordination of recipe optimization / improvement with Plant director, technical & quality manager and other related departments.
- Responsible for development projects from brief reception to industrial production.
- Participate to finished products follow-up, raw material and technology verification
- Technically support sales team to meet customers expectation (for R&D part), displaying the possible applications for company products.
- Interaction with Marketing, Sales and key customer to define and use market trends into the innovation process.
- Team management.
- Strong technical background, better from ingredients/flavor/syrup/snacks (chocolate) industry.
- Creative, carefulness, trusty, work quick and well
- Good team management, good organization in projects
- Excellent knowledge of the food ingredient (especially colors, flavors, thickeners), and application in bakery, in drinks, etc.
- Well knowledge of the fruit process, familiar with workshop equipment
- Ability to settle problem with autonomy
- Good language in French (or in English) and Chinese.
- Computer knowledge (word, excel…)