- P.R. China - Qinzhou
Our client is a leading European corporation specialized in environmental industry.
For this client, Talent Fishers is now recruiting a General Manager.
Be P&L responsible of a Joint Venture and will be responsible for the financial, and operational performance of the Company
Set objectives and to develop and implement an adequate strategy (to be approved by Board directors)
Reporting Line: Hazardous Waste Director and Board of Directors
Location: Qinzhou, P.R. China
• To report financial performance of the Company
• To manage the employees of the Joint Venture
• To manage a team in charge of procurement
• To manage a commercial team in charge of customers’ relationship and commercial contracts
• To manage the operation and maintenance of the plant
• To ensure compliancy with all environmental standard
• To ensure solid safety performance of the site
• To follow up the extension project and coordinate with project team
Degree Holder in Science / Chemical engineering / Mechanical engineering / Process engineering or related disciplines
Master of Business Administration or equivalent would be an advantage
15 years of experience in operation of Hazardous Waste Treatment Plant, Waste to Energy Plant or chemical plant
5 years of experience as a senior manager with solid experience in working in multinational company
Experience in Managing a multidisciplinary team
Strong communication skills
Strong Leadership, Team Spirit, Open Minded and able to adapt in complicated context
Strong sense of ethics
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.