- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is a European Company. They are expert in animals’ nutrition and innovation animals food product. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for this position to accompany the most admired worldwide company located in Thailand. Job location: Bangkok
Reporting to: Accounting & Financial Manager
• Perform accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards.
• Ensure that the organisation’s financial resources comply with all relevant regulations, laws and reporting requirements.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• Review the correctness of accounting entries and reports.
• Support and assist in month/year-end closing.
• Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts.
• Prepare various reports and analysis for actual VS budget.
• Handle ad-hoc assignments as required.
• Thai Nationality
• Bachelor's/ Master's in Accounting
• At least 5 years of experience working in an accounting function
• Experiences in B2B business
• Team work and ability to work under tight deadline and pressure
• Good command of English
• MS Office proficient
Information and Application
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.