- Ho Chi Minh - Da Nang, Hoi An
Our client is an Asian leading Group specialized in real estate development which aims to build an Asia’s largest mega-integrated resort and township project in Vietnam. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for an Internal Auditor to be apart of the initial financial management team in Vietnam.
Report to: CFO / Executive Financial Board Member
Location: Da Nang City, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
This position is responsible for performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
As an Internal Auditor you’ll be hands on, scoping and conducting audits but also shaping the team and it’s methodology and using your audit prowess to help develop the audit universe and operating guidelines.
• Maintain open communication with executive management and audit committee
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
• Check work disciplines - daily sales report of sales teams, inventory of distributors, status of selling points, market area and its visibility by checking random shops within the area
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
• Other jobs will be assigned by the CFO
• Graduated from university’s degree in finance, accounting or audit field
• Min 5-8 years working experience in auditing, accounting – tax consulting services is excellent advantage in Hospitality, Property and Real Estate
• Strong experience of running audits, be a qualified auditor or accountant and, in developing the lifelong desire to be a senior auditor a large scale of organization.
• Strong communication, influencing and summarizing skills.
• Native Vietnamese, proficient in spoken and written English, Chinese speaking would be a plus
• Smart, honest, confidential, careful, hard-working, team-working
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates /jobs page and post your resume on the “INTERNAL AUDITOR” job offer; or send directly to email@example.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.