- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is an Authorized importer and dealer of Super car, Luxury car which provided outstanding service both sales and after sales service.
Job location: Bangkok
Assistant service manager, service adviser, service writer, parts manager, sales of automotive service/merchandise, and sales and marketing of specialized automotive service equipment.
Reporting to: General Manager
• Manage and oversee overall aftersales/ workshop operations, vehicle maintenance and parts-related operations within the organization
• Establish short-term and long-term business strategies to increase market share within the industry through achieving maximum profits from various internal departments
• Identify new business opportunities to ensure profitability
• Develop annual budget and ensure achievements are accounted for base on profitability
• Support organization to stay competitive within the market
• Guidance to managers of various department in taking measures to improvise and maximize degree of productivity and manpower utilization on a regular basis
• Thai nationality, Male or Female age between 30-45 years old.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
• Previous experience as an Inside Sales Manager from an Automotive Industry is a BIG PLUS.
• Good command of English and interpersonal skills.
• In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
• Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the After Sales Manager job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.