- P.R. China - Liyungang
Our client is a leading European corporation specialized in environmental industry.
For this client, Talent Fishers is now recruiting a Finance Manager.
Reporting Line: General Manager
Location: Lianyungang, P.R. China
1. Acts as a financial advisor to plant management providing financial reports, analysis and planning, budget control, accounting methods and profit/loss reporting.
2. Analyzes and reports financials to business group management monthly, quarterly, annually.
3. Designs and implements sound internal controls that will ensure the safeguarding of company assets in a cost effective manner.
4. Prepares various statistical reports, as required by plant management to assist with business decisions and development.
5. Takes initiative to search for and recommend changes and improvements to systems and productivity measures.
6. Establishes and implements as required policies and procedures following accepted local GAAP, and IFRS or US GAAP concepts and standards
7. Performs other projects and duties as required as a key member of the plant management team.
8. Responsible for local GAAP reporting as needed.
9. Responsible for budget, forecasts and flash reporting and analysis as directed by company management.
1. Advanced level of knowledge and understanding of financial and accounting principles to successfully fulfill the responsibilities outlined in the job description. CPA qualification is preferred.
2. At least 8 years accounting/finance working experience. Background in manufacturing industry and plant.
3. Working experience in multi-national corporation and JV is preferred.
4. Can read and manage finance report in English
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 1 month.