- MAHARASHTRA - MUMBAI
Position: Customer Service Manager
Client is an multi sensory learning system that builds early literacy skills in children. It introduces key reading skills in a research based curriculum. It is specially designed for kids between 2 to 8 years.
They are dedicated to helping children worldwide across skill sets and socioeconomic backgrounds learn to read, write, and communicate, with an adaptive platform that creates a joyful learning experience based on innovative teaching practices.
• Manage from India , a team of Chinese Customer Service Representative based at China.
• Manage India, US and China Customer Service Team.
• Attend to all inquiries via live chat, instant messaging tools, email and telephone.
• Maintain a professional and positive attitude with all clients and parties.
• Provide excellent quality customer service at all times.
• Complaints handling and escalations.
• Handling responses to marketing campaigns and resolve queries of customer accounts.
• Compile daily and weekly figures for supervisors, managers and senior management.
• Liaise with Clients’ agents and distribution partners.
• Liaise with Clients’ suppliers and platform owners.
• Other ad hoc duties.
• The successful candidate will be able to speak, write and read fluent Mandarin and English
• The ability to write (Type) in these languages is also essential.
• You should have strong communication and time management skills.
• You should have a keen attention to detail and good analytical skills.
• You should be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• The role also includes Night Shift position
• 4-7 years of previous experience in a Senior level of inbound call centre/BPO or other customer service job is preferred