- Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Our client is a leading company in labeling and packing.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Learning and Organizational Development Manager based in HCMC, Vietnam.
Learning & Organizational Development Manager will plan, develop, implement and administer training & development programs, multiple projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
Report to HR Director, ASEAN
• Provide expertise in strategy development and execution, planning, and facilitation of people development efforts to achieve business objectives.
• Consult with management on performance, organizational, and leadership matters. Conduct needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
• Design, develop and manage training programs and practices for professional employee development. Develop criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training and development activities.
• Leverage corporate resources to build a career path for high potential talents
• Evaluate contractors or vendors to develop and/or administer training programs.
• Be responsible for the analysis and development of yearly master training plan.
• Monitor and report on activities, costs, performance, etc., as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in the applicable field as Human Resources Management/Business Administration/Social Science is required. Master degree is preferable.
• At least 5 years experience in equivalent HR Manager, experience in FMCG manufacturing environment is an advantage.
• Having broad HR knowledge
• Possessing mentoring, training and project management skills.
• Excellent organizational and people skills, project management skills, with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
• Strong customer focus and orientation.
• Good leadership, team building, facilitation, relationship building and consultation skills.
• Excellent written, verbal communication in English and presentation skills.
INFORMATION and APPLICATION
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates /jobs page or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable candidates will be contacted via phone within one month upon application.