- Vietnam - Hanoi
Our Client is a Global Logistics company, looking for Warehouse Manager based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
Report to Head of Middle Office
- Planning, budgeting, offering solutions, implementing and monitoring warehouse, logistics, transport solutions & operations performance
- In charge of all domestic and customs bonded warehouse, logistics, domestics & international trucking activities including planning, sourcing, contracting, invoicing, budgeting, offering solutions in best optimized manner;
- Implement & monitor operations performance for continuous improvement
- Support solutions set-up to sales/business development team/overseas network for all warehouse, logistics, trucking inquires/tenders including joining them for sales visits if required.
- Back-up / Coordinate with Customs Manager for customs solutions enquiries if required.
- Effectively and continuously explore initiative and implement programs to improve quality, productivity, cost effectiveness and process improvements & P&L
- Responsible to meet/review/improve operational key performance of service quality, health & safety indicators, environment
- Reviewing and monitoring performance of related suppliers
- Other logistics tasks delegated by Head of Middle Office - Solutions & Operations
- Native Vietnamese, good English
- Logistics training
- 3 to 5 years' experience as a supervisor/coordinator in the supply chain, transport, or warehousing business
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of ISO quality, and health and safety standards
- Good use of means of communication, presentation, technical illustration if preferred
- Ability to withstand stress, thorough and well-organized
- Ability to take the initiative and manage
- Possibility of staggered working hours, and stand-by working WHAT COMPANY CAN OFFER
- Bonus and allowance up to 16th-month salary
- Health and Personal Insurance package
- Overseas company trip
- Overseas Training opportunities
INFORMATION & APPLICATION
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, kindly send your profile/CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suitable candidates will be contacted upon application