- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a leading European corporation specialized in environmental industry.
For this client, Talent Fishers is now recruiting a General Manager.
Scope: The General Manager is responsible of the P&L of the Joint Venture and all associated business.
Reporting Line: The Business Line Director and the Board of Director of the Joint Venture
- Prepare the future operation of the plant. Recruit and train the team. Develop and implement the management systems.
- Manage Day to day operation.
- Manage the Public relation with neighborhood. Develop good relationship with local stakeholders and a good image of the Company.
- Manage the contract in place such as the PPA, and other related contracts.
- Report performance of the Company on regular basis.
- Manage procurement.
- Manage the operation and maintenance of the plant including overhaul, preventive and corrective maintenance etc...
- Develop and implement proper management system for operation, maintenance, procurement, quality. safety, environment and HR etc…
- Ensure compliancy with all safety and environmental standard.
- Ensure solid safety performance of the site.
- Develop the staff skills by implementing adequate training plan.
- Prepare and present monthly and annual budget to Board of Directors.
- Follow up Budget and ensure that performance is in line with budget.
- Ensure good communication with Business line director, directors of the board and other key stakeholder.
- Ensure the site is clean and well maintained.
- Implement the tools developed by the company and attend all necessary meeting with Head Quarter.
- BSc in engineering (Chemical Engineering preferred).
- At least 10 years of working experience including 5 years in operating industrial site and 5 years in Waste to Energy Industry.
- Good English.
- Good Leadership and good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Team player with strong sense of integrity.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.