- Thailand - Saraburi
Our Client is the world’s leading Industrial glass manufacturer, over 20 factories around the world. For this client, we are looking for a position of “Plant HR Manager”.
Job location: Saruburi, Thailand
Scope: Directs the planning, development, implementation, administration, and budgeting of most or all of the following human resource functions:
Reporting to: APAC HRBP
- Be the local MBM expert and proactively coach local Supervisors on the application of MBM.
- Come alongside Supervisors and coach them through the selection process to ensure the company is seeding the organization with people who have both the virtue and talent to succeed.
- Challenge Plant Leaders in situations that are not consistent with the Company’s Guiding Principles and, by extension, the Code of Conduct.
- Ensure Plant talent strategies are in place that anticipate the local need for talent.
- Employ local talent acquisition strategies to attract top talent.
- Maintain Union free status. Coach Leaders on the full individual employee development cycle including RR&E’s, effective performance and compensation reviews.
- Develop local HR policies & practices that support the Company’s culture and the vision of the business.
- New employees are effectively integrated into the Plant and understand the MBM culture.
- Policies are designed to add value and are adjusted when they no longer do so
- Compliance and ethics issues are addressed and issues are escalated if local leadership does not deal with them.
- Local HR is organized and focused on activities that add the most value.
- Be an example and apply MBM Mental Models to connect others with the development of their employees.
- Thai National with Fluent English.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology or business-related field required.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in leading an HR team including broad generalist background and skill base in the HR disciplines.
- Experience in coaching, recruitment, employment investigations, training, policy development, Affirmative Action reporting and legal requirements. Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Strong relationship skills with proven ability to effectively coach and influence. Strong sense of urgency.
- Strong problem solving and conflict management skills. Experience with significant change management activities preferred, openness to change.
- Ability to communicate in a professional, positive, courteous manner with all levels of employees, customers, and visitors both verbal and written.
- Ability to model the Company's values of respect for people, teamwork, and continuous improvement
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Plant HR Manager” job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.