- Accounting and Finance
- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is a public company engaged in different industries like Hotel and tourism business, Real estate business, Food Solution and Finance with a total shareholder equity capital of around 21 billion Bath in the FY of 2016.
For this client we are seeking for an Assistance Vice President – Internal Auditor to join the Internal Audit department of the Group.
Job location: Bangkok, Thailand
Scope: Carrying out the duties and responsibilities, the Assistant VP will issue reports to the Vice President and Heads of Departments. The right candidate will meet with the Finance and Audit Committee of the Board periodically to report the plans and results for and of audit activity and to providing any other information required.
Report to: Vice President – Internal Audit
- Developing and designing internal audit plans.
- Fraud prevention through risk assessment procedures and investigations.
- Monitor and ensure all business units are comply with company policies and external regulations.
- Performs financial audits as required and supervise internal control team as needed.
- Recommend and improve internal control and operational processes.
- Prepare internal audit reports both in Thai & English and provide them to the appropriate levels of management.
- Escalation of audit findings to heads of department and if necessary assist to resolve and prevent new findings.
- Prepare summarized report of audit results and present to board for consideration.
- Review and create operation work flows.
- Collaboration with external auditors
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accountancy or Finance with at least ten years' experience in internal audit
- CIA holder or a certified internal auditor would be an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the "Assistance Vice President – Internal Auditor" job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.