- Thailand - Rayong
Our client is a full-line supplier automotive and a leader in innovative thermal and energy management solutions. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a HR and Admin - General Manager to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Rayong, Thailand
Scope: To be responsible for all HR & Administration functions and its strategies to ensure effective HR management and development and to enhance the company performance through HR strategies which are deployed from Headquarter. To partner with the business and drive HR efficiency in the organization.
Reporting to: Managing Director (Thailand)
- Responsible for all HR & Administration functions and its strategies to ensure effective HR management and development and to enhance the company performance through HR strategies which are deployed from Headquarter.
- Full responsibility to partner the business and drive HR efficiency in the organization.
- Responsibility for all operating locations support the company alignment and implementation processes of policies and procedures in compliance with company guild line.
- To manage employee relation & communication programs in order to promote employee participation, union free strategy, and to ensure high employee satisfaction.
- To control HR & Admin department’s annual budget and objectives.
- To plan and control manpower planning and to ensure the organization’s staffing/manpower needs are adequately resources.
- To ensure the effective of performance management and rewarding systems.
- To be aware and comply the HR regulations with the labor laws and regulation.
- To plans and initiate organizational development, such as change management, leadership development, company culture, employee competencies development, career planning, talent development, and knowledge management in order to ensure competitive advantage and high employee morale.
- To manage the overall of general administration in order to ensure effective management and employee satisfaction.
- To comply with all company’s work system and standard procedures, such as IATF16949 : 2016 and 14001:2015
- To perform other duties related to primary functions as required by the job or direct and/or second level supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master Degree in Human Resource, Laws, Psychology, Political Science, Public Administration, Social Science or related fields.
- 15 - 20 years of experience in HR & Admin or related functions among which at least 10 years at a managerial level position.
- The ability to communicate fluently, reading & writing in English.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, E-mail, and Internet.
- Strong Leadership skills and organizational development skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skill.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the HR and Admin – General Manager job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.