- Malaysia - Rawang
The Talent Fishers Group is the Recruitment specialist for companies with staffing needs in Asia.
Trade Marketing Manager
Our client operates within the Food & Beverages industries catering to the ever-growing needs of the major players within the food services space. To support and catalyze the growth of the company across the Asia Pacific region, Talent Fishers is looking for a Trade Marketing Manager – Asia-Pacific for this client.
Job location: Rawang, Malaysia
Report to: Marketing Director - APAC
The Trade Marketing Manager - APAC will mainly be responsible to support the company's importers in South East Asia and Pacific to ensure the successful implementation of their local marketing plans and analyze the market and competitive situation in Asia Pacific.
More specifically, your duties will consist of the following tasks:
- Manage marketing related projects within APAC markets.
- Understand global brand, sales and business direction to be able to translate that into trade marketing initiatives and responsibilities.
- Manage brand and marketing guidelines and delivery of commitments, in full and on time in each market.
- Develop marketing plans and ideas for individual markets in line with regional direction of the company and brand.
- Analyze market scenarios and identify opportunities within markets to drive branding and support sales initiatives.
- Work closely with the commercial team to develop and manage markets well with respect to marketing.
- Communicate well between the commercial and marketing team to ensure market growth and project management.
- Responsible for monthly marketing reports and updates internally and externally to key stakeholders regarding responsible markets.
- Visiting key markets and identifying key challenges and gaps to find effective solutions within the scope of marketing.
- Identifying consumer trends relative to the brand and keeping track of competitive activities within each market.
- Drive marketing content and communications across key platforms with focus on digital alignment within all markets.
- Ensure adaptation of marketing communications and branding is in line with global brand message and direction in all markets and their local context.
- A minimum of 5 years in marketing field
- Online / e-commerce knowledge
- Proactive and creative on all marketing mix elements
- Proven success in working in a complex and multicultural environment, interacting with all stakeholders.
- Fluent in English
- Strong commercial outlook and marketing sense.
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to influence key decisions
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Independent and team worker
- Effective presentation and public speaking skills
- Time and project management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good listener, curious, dynamic
- Applicants must be willing to travel frequently in SEA
- Ability to start work immediately will be an advantage