- Thailand - Chon Buri
Our client is a European Industrial Operator company specialized in Automation systems and Services for the Paper and Energy industries. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a “Automation Service Engineer” to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Scope: work closely with our customers to maximize their performance, gaining orders and bring values & reliability to company by delivering best services and relationship.
Reporting to: Service Manager
- providing technical services such as maintenance and troubleshooting of the existing installed base. On-call service is a part of your duties.
- participating in project implementation, installation supervision, commissioning, start-up and documentation.
- preparing and providing training for our customers.
- supporting service sales to help us achieve annual budgetary targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; Industrial Automation & IT, Process Control, or relevant working experience.
- At least 5 years work experience in a relevant field and prior experience in paper making process and Quality Control System (QCS) and/or Distributed Control System (DCS).
- Fluent spoken and written English/Thai. Can communicate in Thai with Thai customers fluently.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Willingness to travel in Thailand and abroad.
- Driver’s license and car is a must.
- Willing to learn and expose to new challenges with good cooperation, positive attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- Result oriented mindset and self-accountability.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Automation Service Engineer” job offer.