- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is among the world’s leading makers of high precision machining equipment. Founded in Switzerland over 100 years’ ago, the company is on the cutting-edge of manufacturing technologies for all industries and applications, including additive manufacturing solutions. To support the growth of the company’s additive manufacturing solutions in China, the company is looking for a Sales Engineer.
Sells and stimulates demand for a series of Additive Manufacturing (AM) machines with new and existing customers in a given geographic area.
- Works under the guidance of managers to sell a range of AM machines and solutions to all customers in responsible area and/or works with sales team to achieve sales targets for a given area.
- Maintain and develop the markets in the region, reach new customer exploration objective and gain targeted market coverage.
- Manage relationships with clients in responsible area to ensure their needs are met while supporting managers in managing more important client and customer relationships.
- Participates marketing campaign and executes a market plan for a particular product, service or specialty area while working within established marketing systems.
- Works independently to collate and analyze sales data using pre-determined tools, methods and formats, like CRM, ISCALA, etc. to improve daily sales job efficiency.
- Update data in CRM regularly to ensure the CRM & QM data meet sales requirement.
- Plan the scope of supply of product in business contract to meet customer needs.
- Confer with line manager and application or service engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements in case of special request from customer.
- College graduate with major in machine related major
- Good knowledge to use Microsoft Office especially Excel;
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 1 month.