- Vietnam - HCMC
Our client is a leading company in property development industry with headquarter in Hong Kong/China.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Senior Investment Manager
- Provide general planning and management of the Group's investment activities;
- Make investment plans; feasibility evaluation of projects; organization of land fund development;
- Conduct sales and / or acquisitions, generate turnover and profits on the basis of the Group's development strategy and business plan,
- Organize the search and evaluation of suitable projects
- Manage and control project development activities
- Development of materials (processes, regulations, standards ...), systems & human resources needed for investment activities
- Implement other investment activities as directed by the HQ
- Report to : Investment Director / GM
- University degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Banking, preferably with MBA, CFA
- Expertise in Real Estate field, have outstanding knowledge in Finance, Investment & M & A.
- Advanced understanding of Laws & legal documents relating to Investment & Real Estate.
- General knowledge on finance, capital markets, securities market
- Intensive knowledge of capital mobilization, financial product structure
- Knowledge of laws relating to information disclosure, relations with investment organizations, finance and banking.
- 5 years of experience in the similar position.