- P.R China - Shanghai
Our client is a French luxury goods conglomerate which designs, manufactures, distributes, and sells jewelry and watches. The brand operates more than 200 stores globally. The brand is regarded as one of the most prestigious jewelry manufacturers in the world.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Head of E-Commerce to fuel the growth of the company in Asia.
The Head of e-Commerce, as the e-Commerce P/L owner, has the primary objective to define e-Commerce strategies & develop e-Commerce sales to reach the ambitious target via different channels: market place, DTC, wechat mini program. At the same time, guarantee the prestige brand image & omni-channel clients experiences via on-line flagship boutiques.
Key responsibility 1 : Market Place Development
Develop a strong relationship with key partners (market place). Define business plan, conduct tests, build up the team and then set up long term business within the market place. Initiate innovative ideas to provide the luxury shopping experiences by cooperating with our partners. Make a true flagship boutique in terms of sales and image.
Key responsibility 2 : Wechat Mini Program Development
Work closely with wechat as a key partner, follow and even influence their trends. Make the brand’s mini program an important service and sales tool across all channels. Ensure the development by collaborating with group IT and external agencies.
Key responsibility 3 : Brand Website Optimization
Optimize the DTC navigation and performance by working closely with HQ
Key responsibility 4 : E-Commerce Management
For all above channels, lead the e-Commerce activity including:
- Product assortment, stock, launching plan by working closely with marketing team
- Content development
- Digital day to day marketing and key campaigns to drive traffic by working with communication team
- Operational excellence: logistic, customer services, IT, finance, etc. by collaborating with related partners
- KPI, report set up and follow up
- Web analytics
Key responsibility 5 : Client Data & Analytics
Work closely with CRM Digital service team to enrich client’s data and leverage the data power of partners (platforms and market places). Leverage partner’s databank to do more targeted communication and recruitment.
- Minimum 6 years in e-Commerce.
- Proven success in building e-Commerce business via various channels such as DTC, market place, wechat.
- Digital savvy and can think out of the box.
- Strong passion for web, mobile, technologies to create an exceptional customer experience
- Strong business sense, and at the same time, good technical sensibility and understanding
- Solid project management skills
- Familiar with global and local web analytic tools
- Strong leadership
- Excellent communication (English and Chinese) and exceptional interpersonal skills; effective and persuasive
- Ability to work and grow in a complex and multicultural environment
- Service and result oriented