- Sales & Marketing
- Singapore - Singapore
The Talent Fishers Group is the Recruitment specialist for international companies with staffing needs in Asia.
Regional Sales Manager – Southeast Asia
Our client is a Global Leader in the Specialty Chemicals segment. The company operates globally and has been in the industry for many decades. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Regional Sales Manager - SEA to accompany their growth in the region.
Report to: Regional Commercial Director – APAC & ME
- Manage and work with appointed distributors and direct accounts in the region to achieve
sales volume, revenue and profit targets.
- Develop, implement and manage effective strategies that maximize the company’s position in the SEA market.
- Ensure that the operations are conducted with proper regard for the safety and health of employees, customers, community and the environment whilst observing always the standards, laws and ethics pertaining to all operations.
- Achievement of annual sales and gross profit budgets through the development and execution effective sales and marketing strategies, and by monitoring performance and taking corrective actions where appropriate, recovery of all outstanding debts within agreed trading term.
- Development of strategies to achieve long-term business objectives.
- Planning for new product launches.
- Working with Singapore office to maintain sufficient stocks for the region.
- Provide accurate forecasting.
- Help customers to manage stocks order forecasting system.
- Perform any other duties that are assigned by the Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ proven experience in Sales & Marketing with strong technical background, preferably in pigments, paint & coatings industry
- Additional qualification in Commerce or business is advantageous
- Strong ability to analyze and utilize the social and market trends to increase market share
- Strong ability to manage all aspects of distributors / customer contacts at the senior levels
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Strong analytical, negotiations and problem-solving skills
- Independent, proactive, hands-on and solutions-oriented professional
- Ability to handle and manage confidential information
- IT & technology savvy and proficient in MS Office
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent?fishers.com, Candidates / Jobs page and post your resume on the “Regional Sales Manager - SEA” job offer. Only suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.