- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is a European company specialized in ingredients used in the pet food and nutrition industries.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a “Sales Coordinator and Administration Officer” to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Scope: Handle sales administration and dispatch/delivery logistics in support Japan's sales of pets feed products, as per Sales Managers' instructions, in order to ensure efficient sales operations and secure repeat sales. 30% for prospect development as salesperson. Meeting customer 2-3 times a month.
Job Location: Tokyo, Japan
Reporting to: Regional Sales Director
Finance & Accounting
- Support to supplier invoices processing
- Support to invoicing to customers
- Support to invoice monitoring
- Conduct to filing & archiving documentation system
Marketing & Sales
- Support to commercial laws & watch, regulatory
- Support to market studies
- Conduct to customers portfolio & Statistics
- Relations with customers
- Support sampling status update
- Customer specifications clarification
- Conduct / Report customer orders processing & follow up
- Sales data monitoring & analysis
- Prospect development as sales
- Follow up delivery
Quality, Safety & Environment
- Management and maintenance of TDS
- Support to internal NC and supplier NC
Purchasing, Supply & Stocks
- Control in-coming checklist & order closure
Shipping & Delivery
- Control customer orders verification
- Conduct / Report shipping & delivery documentation
- Conduct / Report L/C monitoring
- Control expedition scheduling
- Conduct / Report delivery note issuance
- Conduct / Report deliveries monitoring
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3 years of work experiences in “Customer Service” or “Sales assistant position”, ideally in B2B.
- Good English writing and speaking skills
- Computer literacy: Ms. Word, Excel, Power point etc.
- Service-mind with good customer contact skills and self-motivated.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Sales Coordinator and Administration Officer ” job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.