- Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Our Client is 100% French owner, one of the leading industrial subcontractors in equipment manufacturing.
For this Client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Factory Manager to accompany the growth of the company in Vietnam.
Location : HCMC, Vietnam
Report to : Director
Department : Production
• Operational management and production/reporting directly to the CEO
• Manage production systems, from materials to finished products
• Responsible for production techniques, arranging personnel structure to meet production needs, improving production and quality control of finished products
• Manage equipment systems, repair, and ensure operation
• Manage production safety
• Manage production costs
• Provide incentive plans for CEO to proceed
• In charge of and ensure the workforce for production
• Be responsible for production training activities to ensure work quality improvement
• Be knowledgeable of the industry development trends and have timely reports
• 8-years experience in mechanical manufacturing
• Has extensive professional knowledge in the field of industrial engineering (assembly, welding, mechanical processing, boiler...)
• Have a strategic vision of the mechanical manufacturing industry, make practical development plans
• Be knowledgeable of CNC milling and turning machining
• Good leadership, management skills, production planning, conveying accurate and well-organized information
• High sense of responsibility, withstand the pressure of work
• Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
• Fluency in English, French communication is an advantage
APPLICATION & INFORMATION
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, or email CV (in English) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.