- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client has over 400 learning centers located in 28 territories in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. Utilizing both company-owned and franchised centers, Our client has provided instruction to over 3 million people with a current enrollment of over 180,000 students.
Location: Rama 4
- To oversee the business strategies to ensure company revenue and targets are sustainably achieved. As a department leader, this role needs to responsible for all phases of the sales and marketing process that lead the operations team to achieve their total KPIs; participate in the development of fiscal budgets; provide leadership to employees, recruiting, retaining, and developing talents and successors of key positions within the retail area. The Company Sales Revenue
- Student Satisfaction
- Development of Future Area Manager and Center Director
- Employee Engagement (NPS)
- Employee Retention Rate (%)
- Talent Pipeline and Staff in sales retention
- Support the CEO in responsibility for the P&L and overall operating performance in a manner that improves business execution, ensures compliance with accreditors and regulators, and aligns with corporate strategies and objectives.
- Understands the strategic direction of the company, the target customer and the competitive landscape and translate that understanding into promoting the business.
- Lead Area and Center Director in managing performance of the centers to achieve center targets and goals
- Work closely with Marketing to align the company marketing strategy and implement plan to optimize the outcomes to enhance market share and improve overall performance.
- Evaluate center KPIs and implementing effective measurements to drive sales, improve team performance and enhance customer satisfaction
- Lead Area Manager, Center Directors to plan and implement promotional strategies and activities; to create leads and prospects that can be converted to sales for each center
- Ensure all centers decoration and layout is comply with corporate identity guideline and the centers are well maintained to meet high standard of the brand image
- Manage costs and overheads of the area according to company financial guideline
- Ensure that all complaints are handled in the best interest of the student and the company
- Continually develop, review and drive Sales& Marketing initiatives geared towards meeting company and department goals.
- Initiate pricing and promotion strategy to support the business.
- Manage, develop and retain the talents in Sales & Marketing functions according to company policies and guidelines, and ensure all relevant HR procedures are followed (Performance appraisal, discipline, grievance, etc.)
Qualification and Experiences requirements
- Strong in sales operation able to work in Sat and Sun.
- Have a strategic view, experiences in pricing and portion strategy.
- Familiar in sales operations and sale hunting business.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in BBA, MBA, Marketing or related field required
- 10 years plus sales experience with at least 5 years plus Sales Management ideally with premium B2C products
- Experience in Marketing field
- Experience managing with big size of retails business would be advantage
- Strong people management skills
- Used to work with targets and benchmarking success
- Excellent interpersonal style – with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse nationalities
- Must be able to make quick decisions and work in a hectic and diverse work environment.
- Can do attitude with a big passion in Educational business
- Fluent English