- Senior Management
- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client has over 400 learning centers located in 28 territories globally. A leader in the education market that has provided instruction to over 3 million people with a current enrollment of over 180,000 students.
Job location: Bangkok, area to be announced.
Scope: As Center Director you will report your team sales’ performance to the CEO while being responsible for maintaining and developing the center's business, operational and service success. You will lead and manage on the one hand a multi-cultural Sales team by providing day-to-day mentoring & oversight. On the other hand, you will oversee a Service (didactic) team to ensure that the service provided represents the client’s core value.
The main challenge in this role lies in the responsibility for managing the continuance of the client’s expansion in terms of number of students but also in enhancing the brand and its level of excellence within the local and national English language teaching market, which will be achieved through the delivery of outstanding education and sales consultancy service within your designated center.
Reporting to: CEO
- Managing the center and ensuring everyday smooth operations and delivery to students.
- Ensure that the client’s methodologies and best practice is followed at all times in order to achieve consistency with other centers.
- Managing the branch results: Sales targets, Service and didactic levels of quality.
- Lead the sales team and assuring they achieve set sales targets as agreed.
- Motivating and coaching center staff to provide excellent results and service.
- Identification of key areas of improvement and implementing the correct changes.
- Ensure the implementation of effective meeting and information sharing structures
- Work with Human Resources to ensure that all people development strategies to support retention and excellent results are put in place.
- Responsible for overall look and feel of the center, ensuring that it is consistently warm, welcoming, tidy and clean.
- Creating and providing timely and accurate reports that track and monitor all centre KPIs.
- Increase number of students and consequently the client’s market share.
- Ensure that student satisfaction and learning levels exceed expected benchmarks.
Other tasks as assigned by the Head of Operations
- Thai Nationality with age about 30 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 5 year’s plus sales experience and 2 years plus Sales Management Experience, ideally with premium B2C product
- Experience at least 2 years in management level
- Experience managing a business and a P&L
- Experience working in a franchise model would be an advantage
- Strong people management skills and having ability to coach, inspire and motivate others
- Used to working with targets and benchmarking success
- Excellent interpersonal style – with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse nationalities
- Inclusive, can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and outgoing personality
- Strong customer service orientation
- Fluent English and local language.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Centre Director (Branch Manager)” job offer.