- Thailand - Bangkok
The Talent Fishers Group is the Recruitment specialist for Western companies with staffing needs in South East Asia.
Our client is an essential provider of enterprise networking, communications and services to over 830,000 customers worldwide. With global reach and local focus, they have 2200+ employees and 2900+ partners serve across more than 50 countries.
Report to: Country Sales Manager
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Account Executives of each Business Partner
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate target markets.
- Assists/Involve in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Conducts review with all Business Partners to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive’s sales and activity performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Assists partners in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments
- Bachelor Degree with fluently in both English and Thai Communication
- Al least 7 years of experience in sales.
- Experience with Communication and Network solutions
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Business Partner Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Good relationship and Strong Account Coverage in state enterprise and government in Thailand.
- Good understanding local procurement regulations and process in state enterprise and government.
- Experience in both Channel Management and Large Account Management will be highly advantage
- Experience & Proven success in Hospitality and/or Healthcare industry
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Sales Manager” job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.